Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plum and Sage



Every now and then I happen on an artist, or a specific piece, that catches my eye and I just want to tell the world about it. When an artist alters my mood, challenges my perceptions, or just creates a feeling in me different than the one I'm feeling, I try to reflect on "why" my feelings are altered. Not only does this help me synthesize my likes and dislikes but it causes me to question my own moves as an artist and guides me when I hit a bump in the road.

A geode can take millions of years to form, and the thought that there are these little crystal lined cavities out there (sealed away for eternity) is pretty magical. Self taught artist and blogger Andrea Bonelli is responsible for unveiling this slice of treasure, thank you to Andrea for making our world a prettier place!

Image Source: You can find Andrea Bonelli and her special collections at Plum and Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment