Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting Organized




I have a number of organization projects planned for this year, this is the first. I have a jewelry display system in place but it is far from comprehensive or complete. I still need storage for my rings, and the hooks where I hang my necklaces are “loose”. My system is cumbersome and by this I mean, sometimes it falls over, which makes a HUGE mess. So, today I decided to look for inspiration on how to either fix up my system or scrap it and start over.

Above are a few of the simple jewelry display solutions I found. The first is a light wood frame, spray-painted black, with standard household screen stapled onto the back. The entire wood frame sits on an easel. The second and third are metal stands, and the fourth is a rustic wood frame, with linen backing, and beautiful antique accents on which to hang necklaces. Click on the links to go directly to the original sites.

I am leaning toward a combination of 1. and 4. to solve my display needs. Stay tuned for progress reports.

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment